Reviews from our wonderful customers.
- Awesome craftsmanship!! Thanks for a great product........my stand works perfect.
- Got my bow stand today! great job. awesome. thanks Shovelhead. If u don't have one you better be ordering one soon. Greg Smith
- I got my stands today, the best design I ever seen. Everyone needs 2. best stand I have ever seen. great for any archer
- got mine yesterday too--works great- bow is rock solid in there definitly worth the money- awesome product
- Works FINE on my Guardian
- Great product Dan makes!!! Super fast shipping and one hell of a good guy! Ken
- Great bow stands and great price.
- Good quality product. Great seller.
!- Great stand and super fast shipping! A+++++
- The Quick Stand is great! Great seller, too! Thanks, Dan! :) Got a chance to use the Quick Stand in the back yard this evening - very nice! Works great with the AR-31.
- Yup. Got the stand earlier this week. Used it today at an indoor range. If I put my bottom limb in the slot, behind the factory installed limb saver, it holds the bow high enough to keep my front stabilizer off the ground.
The bend on the "front leg", is slightly more than 90 degrees. Looks like say 95 degrees or 100 degrees. I would keep the bend on the front leg
(tiny stub) at 90 degrees. This will help the target shooters with long front stabilizers.
Design is very clean. Great job.
- This stand is really neat! Simple, yet robust design, as most truly good product concepts are. Nothing on it to break or fail. I bought it to try for turkey season out of a DB Matrix. I've been using it while I've been practicing, it works great! It's light, yet made well out of good materials. Once it was built and I sent payment, Dan shipped it quickly, and this guy's real easy to deal with, nice guy, honest and cares about the quality of the product he's selling. I'll definitely be getting one more, soon. Thanks again, Dan!
The stands came today. Awesome! And to think I was going to buy a Propod. These are way WAY better.
Just think, the pics this summer of the guys and gals at 3d tourneys will be using your stands instead of the other one.
Thanks again, Brian
- I just received the 2 stands I ordered....one regular and one parallel. They are simply awesome. They are extremely well made and sturdy.
They are well worth the money and I highly recommend them to everyone.
- Thanks Dan, the compound bow now has a nice stand to holster it instead of hanging on my coat rack. Has no problems with clearance off the ground even with 40" on the stabilizer.
- No More Tree Branches!!! Thanks alot Dan. The stand rocks. I had my Allegiance sittin' up today and even with the helatious winds we had here in Arizona today, it didn't budge a bit..
- Great STAND. Highly recommended. AAA++++ I got home from my little vacation, and the stands were waiting for me. They are sweet!!!!! I'll be sure to spread the word of were I got them from at my local Pro Shop.
- Your bow stand is ready I just wanted you to know that I used the stand this week for turkey hunting and it works amazing for that, I am very pleased and thought you should know. Jim
- I got my stands today and am really happy with them. I took some pics today but the ligt was wrong and they are in a shadow. I always have my camera with me when I a shooting so I will get some more and send them to you. Thanks for great idea and a fantastic product. I am a very satisyfied customer. I am sure I will be a return customer. Got my stands today and I also love them. Got one for my Drenalin and one for my son's Carrol Intruder
- the stands are really great. I am just going to wait a few days so I can put on my new strings so my synergy will look as nice as the stands do...Ben
- Got mine today, very nice indeed. Can't wait till morning and try it out at the Gainesville shoot.
reply - But with the winds blowing probably atleast 30mph the bow never moved in your stand.
- Got both of my stands on Friday. One of each model. Great item.
- Got my stands today and LOVE them. These are the best i've had the pleasure of putting my bow in!! Thanks! Rock solid and very easy to carry and use! Can't go wrong here folks...best stands out there!
- Got my Quick Stand promptly just in time for my first turkey hunt this weekend. Awesome product that will work perfectly w/ my ground blind set up. Thanks Dan
- Received my stand yesterday, great quality, and am very pleased with it.
Thanks again, m.klein
- Got my two stands today and I'm very happy with them. The arrow holders work fine and my switchback xt is sitting in the stand now. You don't have to send me new arrow holders but I'd like to see what you finally come up with so post a picture when you're done. As light as my carbons are you don't need anything heavier than a light plastic tube with a lip shoved in from the top resting on the ring. Good luck with the business and I will probably order two more within 2-3 weeks for my brother and a friend.
- Dan, Got the Stand today in the mail! Looks real nice, it is nice to see how much you care about your craftsmenship with the arrow holder. Will be looking forward to see what you come up with.
- Dan got my bowstand today...It will work awesome in my ground blind..thanks alot santa........
- I recieved my two stands and must say I am very happy with them. They look good and hold the bows superbly. I did have a small issue with one of them and Dan took care of it immediatly. These are a great item to add to your must have list of archery products. Thanks Dan. I plan on showing them off at the shop next week at league and at the shoot in Fresno next weekend. I'm sure you'll be getting more orders after that.
- Excellent product thanks.
- Great product from an honest man. Buy this stand for your ''baby'',you won't be sorry! Dan is a excelent man to deal with.
- Dan here is a pic of the Quick Stand in action on my back porch, I'd show a pic in the grass but it's a little shaggy right now I used the Quick Stand in my turkey blind this morning and it worked like a dream. I was un-successful on the hunt but my bow was setting upright directly in front of me in case it was needed. Congrats on the Patent filing and here's a bump with a picture of my Ice resting comfortably in the Quick Stand
- I received the stand today and have the PHoenix setting in it. It seems to stand very nicely. Very nice and looks professional! Paul
Since we are only human and I am posting my mess up to.
PM from bundyducks - I recieved my stands today but the stands I ordered was supposed to have the arrow holder with it and it is not with it. Please contact me so we can resolve this situation.
Quick Stands Reply - ops my fault, I just looked back through my PMs and I missed it. But I can do one of two things. I did not charge you for the arrow holders. If you can drill the 1/8 hole used to pin them on with I will send them to you free of charge. I have two arrow holders here.
Or if you ship them back I can install them, but I will only charge you for the arrow holders and I will pay shipping both ways.
I will leave it up to you. If you have a 1/8 drill bit. it is ez to install. If you can drill the hole and do not have a drill bit I will send one with the arrow holders.
I do want to make this right. I will leave it up to you on how we handle this. I feel customer service is just as important as sells are.
Man I really hate this. I have shipped 250 and this is the first problem we have had. So I really do not know who is the best way to handle this. You can contact me after 6 pm eastern time if you need to. (XXX)XXX-XXXX
As a I feel bad gift I will also send two quiver clips for you to build carriers with. All you do is add a large key ring. There is a photo of it in my ad.
Thanks and so sorry
Quick Stand Archery
bundyducks reply - Dan,
go ahead and send the arrow holders and I will install them myself. Customer service is always a big deal to everyone and you have one of the best around. Keep up the good work and cograts on a great product and understanding.
Some of Reviews from our UK Dealer
Further to my earlier email I went web surfing and found the US web site and had a look at some forums. And there was me thinking that this was a new blossoming design - how long has it been in the market? The stand has definitely caused a lot of interest over there - I will stress again it is a very good solid stable stand. Dan Barnes should be proud!!!! So I guess you must be importing these unless you are making them over here on licence or some other deal. I stand by all I have said & have no objections to you forwarding my 'Comments' on to Mr Barnes. I appreciate that hunters using their bows outback in all sorts of muck and bullets conditions probably consider their bows as working bows and are mostly concerned with functionality with aesthetics coming nowhere!!!! On the other hand us target shooters / sports people I think in the main treat our bow more kindly / carefully & have pride in their appearance. Anyway feel free if you so wish to pass on my comments with kind regards and respect to Dan - but they are from a UK Target Shooters Viewpoint
Well stand is here safe & sound & my Ultra Tec is in residence!!!!!! In the lounge 'much to madam's annoyance' of course.
Now you ask
However first you need to know that I am by profession a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer and so I am quite picky but any points I may pick up on I believe will be genuine and worthwhile!!! I have the stand in front of me now as I write so I am doing this live so to speak. What follows I will write as if I was doing a first look design review. I am assuming that you make these yourself or have them made for you - am I right? Right up front I will say that I think it is, in the main, a good stand or I would not have shelled out my pension money to buy it. All that follows is meant to be constructive and not to cause any offence whatsoever. Believe me however much thought you put into a design, when a second & non associated party looks at it, they will always see issues that you haven't. I know because I have been in design for 26 years in the military weapons, IR Sensors & Sights for Missiles, Aircraft, Subs, Fighter Aircraft, Land Vehicles etc, and have been subject to the most searching and critical of design reviews you can ever imagine conducted by some of the most senior defence industry & MOD procurement experts / boffins.
OK here goes (Chuckle well you asked for comments ;o))
What does a bow stand have to do? Well it has to stand & support a complete bow assembly weighing around 3 Kg - & it does this just fine. So the material strength and cross section are good in that it does not appear to sag or distort or allow the bow to sway about. It is good and solid so I have no problem with it's strength and rigidity. The material itself is heavy which while aiding stability is not a plus point re adding weight to an archers already heavy equipment collection. A high grade aluminium would have been a better choice as it is only 30% of the density of steel and as it is a rod section can still be safely formed to shape. The general finish of the stand is good. I like the soft grippy feet that will protect indoor flooring & the geometric layout of the stand re the leg arrangement is good in that it gives a good broad spread to the feet making it very stable. However I have found issues when mounting the bow into the support slot area - and these I have to say could become pretty irksome to me, but time will tell. I hope I can do something about addressing improvements in these issues.
The angle of the rear legs is such that the bottom bow limb cam does not have enough clearance so, I at least, find my cam hitting the leg when putting the bow into the stand. I can only get the bow into the stand by carefully angling it sideways somewhat to manoeuvre the cam past the leg. I truly believe that the slot for the stand needs to be set either further back or up & away from the rear legs to give more clearance here. Actually a bit of both and not too much of either would be best. When you slide the bow limb sideways into the slot there are quite sharp hard edges on the tubing and metalwork that I am sure will cause damage to the edges of what may be or are very expensive bow limbs. XT 2000 limbs on my bow cost £360 + a set!!!!!!! The stand has soft over cups / feet on each of the legs and also on the end of the forward support leg up near the hinge. So I feel it advisable to add one more soft cup at the opening of the mounting on the end of the hook that would sit over the top of the bow limb. This would cure a potential for chipped bow limb edge. On my stand the plastic tubing that covers the bow limb mounting area is loose and I can see potential problems with it getting displaced with use and so allowing a metal to Bow limb contact which if allowed to go unnoticed will cause damage to the bow limb. I also feel that the tubing in this support area should be extended a few more inches / cm to allow it to go past the bend and so prevent the bow limbs catching the sharp cut edge of this fairly hard tubing. I have seen so many limbs with chipped edges!!! One other niggle and I did say I was picky ;o) is that the retention pins are drilled at different angles? From a quality point of view they would look so much better if they lined up as if they were drilled in a jig or something whereas it makes you think they have just been hand drilled with a Black & Decker. Also the front support leg is set off at an angle - I would estimate the tip of the leg is around 19 mm / 3/4" off centre. Simple welding jigs can overcome this & speed up the production.